Revised May 25, 2018
Information We Collect
Through your use of the Services, we may collect Personal Information from you if you choose to provide it, including without limitation:
- Your name, email, username, phone number, company, address, and the name and address of the person or organization which referred you to us (“Contact Information”);
- Your job function, salary, and status of your employment;
- Your credit card number, billing address, shipping address, security code and other payment transaction and verification details (“Payment Information”);
- Pages and products viewed, ads that you clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser type, operating system (“OS”), Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and device information (collectively, “Analytical Information”);
- Publicly available information about you from third-party sources;
- Your mobile OS, a mobile device identifier embedded by us, or other commonly used mobile device identifiers.
We use "cookies," along with similar technologies (e.g., internet tags, web beacons, and embedded scripts) to help provide you with a better, more personalized experience.
Depending on which of the Services you purchase, we may also collect detailed information about your computer hardware, software applications, computer networks, web domains, user accounts, online services, online activity, and other technical details necessary for us to provide the Services.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to receive and respond to your questions about products, services, billing, warranties, or employment opportunities;
- to provide the Services you have purchased and to bill for those services;
- to act on your behalf with third-parties in accordance with the Services you have purchased and where you have authorized us to do so;
- to provide a more personalized experience on our website; and
- to automatically collect and use Analytical Information in order for us to continually improve your experience with our Services.
How We Share Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information that you provide to us in the following ways:
- to our contractors, business partners, and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf;
- to a potential buyer (and its agents and advisors) in connection with any proposed merger, acquisition, or any form of sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal information held by us about you will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer;
- to enforce our terms and conditions, including investigations of potential violations thereof; to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; and to protect our operations, rights, privacy, safety, and property;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
We do not sell, rent, or trade information collected through the Services with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Client Confidential Data
For Citizens of the European Union
If our use of your data is governed by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you should know that we rely on the following legal grounds to process your personal information:
- Performance of a Contract: To the extent you, your employer, or another authorized third-party has purchased a product or service from Innovias, we may need to collect and use your Personal Information to perform the services which have been purchased.
- Compliance With Law: In certain circumstances we may be required to process your data to comply with legal obligations to which Innovias is subject.
- Consent: Some of the Personal Information we collect is provided by you voluntarily and is therefore collected and used with your permission. To withdraw your consent to such use, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legitimate Interests: We may use your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, such as to improve our products and services and the content on Innovias websites. We may also use your contact information to keep you up-to-date on recent product and service developments. It you wish us to stop using and/or delete your Contact Information in this manner, you can contact us at email@example.com.
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information, including assuring that third-party service providers who access or handle Personal Information on our behalf and affiliates maintain such safeguards. However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure or error-free, so it is not possible to guarantee absolute security.
You must protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer, and be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. If we have given you or you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain portions of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You should not share your password with anyone.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your account manager.
Social Network and Public Forums
Our Services may offer publicly accessible blogs, message boards, or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. You may request removal of your Personal Information from any Innovias blog, message board, or community forum by contacting us at email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to fill out our forms or send any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information promptly.
Changes To Our Privacy Statement